The School of Biological and Chemical Sciences at Queen Mary is presently seeking imaginative and inquisitive candidates who can take an interest in a completely financed PhD studentship program.
The award is exclusively accessible for UK and EU students who need to take a PhD program at the university for the academic year 2020/21. This venture aims to create tools to understand what draws individuals’ eye movements in scenes.
The Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s driving research-focused advanced education institutions. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum.
Why at the Queen Mary University of London? While study at this university, candidates will ready to use basic deduction skills to assess and solve problems. QMUL provides a lot of support to plan international students for their classes.
Application Deadline: May 3, 2020
- University: Queen Mary University of London
- Office: School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully subsidized
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Qualified Countries: UK and EU students
- Satisfactory Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Biological, Chemical and Psychological Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must have a first or upper-second class honours degree in a zone pertinent to the task (Psychology, Biology or Computer Science). A master’s degree is desirable, however not essential. The student will preferably have experience using Matlab (Psychtoolbox or PsychoPy), or other programming languages.
Instructions to Apply
- Instructions to Apply: In request to apply for the chance, you have to take admission in the PhD degree program at Queen Mary. From that point forward, applicants can apply for this chance.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit a CV, introductory letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- Admission Requirements: To join for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students must meet English language passage requirements for the PhD program at Queen Mary.
The studentship program will cover education costs, and give a yearly tax-exempt upkeep recompense for 3 years at the Research Council rate (£17,285 in 2020/21).
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO APPLY