The Scholarship established to pull in high accomplishing starting international students taking a crack at a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney is available to international students who have been made an offer, and are conceded solely on the basis of academic legitimacy.
Australia: The Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is right now open for International students across the globe for a chance to study at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Technology Sydney.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000 towards the first session of UTS education costs.
Subject Eligibility: All postgraduate programs of the university.
Nation/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Qualification and Selection Criteria:
- To be qualified for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet the entirety of the accompanying rules:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian resident, New Zealand resident or perpetual resident of Australia); and
- Must stay an international student post census date for the session in which they get the Scholarship; and
- Must meet all admission standards for the selected postgraduate coursework program; and
- Must initiate studies in an UTS degree full-time on campus; and
- Must acknowledge their offer (counting installment of the deposit required according to letter of offer) for the endorsed UTS program inside two (2) months of the issue date of the full letter of offer, or by the deposit due date of the applied admission whichever comes first; and
- Must not be a beneficiary of a full education cost scholarship for the expected studies at UTS; and
- Must not be tried out an UTS transnational program; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants will also be required to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Candidates wishing to be a piece of this educational subsidizing opportunity must need to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Technology Sydney and from that point will be consequently considered for the award.
Report Requirements: Applicants will be required to submit go with documents to incorporate academic confirmed copies of your transcript (and other academic records), details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or different grounds and details of important work understanding, remembering affirmed copies of references from your manager for organization letterhead, whenever required.
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO